CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm Back

Why does it seem like as life gets crazy what we enjoy goes to the wayside?
I have thought about this so much lately because life is crazy now. OF COURSE!
Everyone is doing great in the house and we're just getting used to our crazy scheduals.
As the last log in I am going to catch up on all the things we have done these past few months and hopefully be better at taking the time to do what I enjoys so much.

1 comments:

Evelyn said...

Don't feel bad, just as I thought we were going to have some free time (now that band is over), Micah decides to join the winter drum line at school. Yep, Tuesday and Thursday practices only (no Mondays and no more Friday night football games), but with practices on Saturdays until Christmas and with 8 competitions starting in January. So, there goes our running around again. But I really enjoy staying busy and it is good for the kids too.