CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fall




So as the weather has gotten colder and the leaves were changing colors I just couldn't get enough of how beautiful the leaves were. So as we were on our way to see the doctor to get our Flue Shots we saw these bright yellow leaves.



So as I have been appreciating all the colors around us, I was talking my friend Kim Stoklosa on how this fall has been my favorite with all the different colors on the trees.


She said that her favorite place to see the leaves are on I95, so of course we had to see. I can't even tell you how many times we drive on 95 and we never focus on the trees. We're always ion such a rush to get to wherever we need to be that we miss what is around us.


So here's to Kimmie: a picture of the trees on 95.









2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Just beautiful!!!! We were actually going today to a state park to take some fall pictures, but uncle Larry got called to go to Dallas instead for his job. We, too, love this time of year.

Anonymous said...

It's true how we just drive around without really paying attention at the beauty that sorrounds us.

Tia Noni