The girls have had off all week for Parent Teacher Conferences and Thanksgiving. We have spent this week so far cleaning out the playroom and I started organizing my closet and Laundry room, and Now will start painting my room.
Because we have been working and not really having fun, I let the girls sleep in until 9 this morning. When they woke up they smelled Yummy Cinnamon Buns, and Warm Hot Chocolate with extra Marshmallows.
Now I just have to start working to burn off those calories. Fortunately my girlfriend Toni and I went and worked out at 6am this morning and I burned enough calories to justify eating one of those. If it was only that easy to do and not just think that way.
Two Very Happy Little Girls
6 comments:
We are so excited to keep in touch this way. Love all the pictures!! The girls are looking so beautiful and older. Sounds like your having a great break! We hope to see you over christmas!
We're so happy too. The girls are loving checking to see what you guys are up to. Hopefully we'll see you guys at Christmas. Have a great Thanksgiving.
Hey where is my cinnamon roll????
Come on Over!
They sure look delicious!!!! You seem to have accomplish a lot over this past week. I didn't know your Mom is going to live with you guys, tell her hello for me. Love you and miss you lots, Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. tia Evelyn
Hey Meli, you have two wonderful little girls...they sure are growing up fast. Are you all done painting? Hope you guys have a wonderful x-mas time with all of the family.
Tia Noni
Post a Comment