CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Black Friday




Tom and I every year go out super early and do our Black Friday shopping. Well this year wasn't that big of a deal because the deals weren't so hot. But we still went out and got ALL of our Christmas shopping done.

Tommy at the Best Buy Counter paying for the Lump of the Christmas gifts.

We started out here

Stopped here

Had to go here

And ended up at Kohls, which I didn't take a picture of because I lost major steam by then.

All in all tom and I had a fun day together. And so did the girls. they slept over Grandma Polly's and then spent the morning shopping with her as well.

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Uncle Larry and I just went to a few stores to get a few things. Still not done with Christmas though. Now you have time to do your baking, right?

Anonymous said...

I went out for a little with the girls; didn't get much accomplish, later we went to see Tia Evelyn and family in Livingston, LA.

Tia Noni