We have had snow flurries all week but it actually stuck!
I also have to say that I get the coolest mom award.
I woke the girls and told them to get up. They looked out the window and saw snow.
I totally let them go into school late just so that they could play in the snow. Hey it was Friday, and what were they going to miss in the first 1/2 hr of school?
They had a blast, and I'm so glad that they got to play because when they got home most of the snow was gone. Ceci did make 3 snowballs and put them in the freezer, just in case we don't get anymore snow this year. Which could actually be true. Delaware is that funny state that can either get slammed with snow, or not get any snow in an entire winter. Hence the tags that are still on the snow pants from last year that they never got to use.
I love our neighborhood in the winter. When Ceci was little she called our neighborhood Narnia. It totally does look like it( at least with snow). We just love being able to look out of all our windows and just see trees.
5 comments:
I can tell you that we are jelous of you guys with the snow. But we are enjoying the beautiful Texas 73 degress weather though.
Well 73 degrees sounds nice. I need a tan! but I do love winter so 25 degrees is ok with me at the moment. Lets see in January how I feel.
You ARE the coolest Mom! I wish MY Mom would've let me go to school late to play in the snow! LOL The girls are as beautiful as ever! Thanks for holding Nic at RS! :)
Hi Meli, your girls are beautiful, you are the best...
Tia Noni
Ceci, congrats on your first place, and to Nicole too for getting the team to get 3rd...you girls are beautiful.
Tia Noni
Post a Comment