CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Flue Shots

Every year we as a family have to get Flue Shots. YAAY!

Tom and Ceci both have Asthma and with me working in the PreSchool we just need to get it.

Nicole every year get so worried and actually gets sick to her stomach, Ceci on the other hand has a set of lungs on her that she scares the nurse instead and all the people in the waiting room.

I have to say this year was much better. Nicole still got worried but went first to get it over with and Ceci didn't cry. Maybe Tom won't have to come with us to hold Ceci down next year. What an accomplishment we have made in our house.

It's amazing what a lollipop can do!
I wish that it would work for everything.

3 comments:

Maxwells said...

My kids are the same. They love to get suckers after their shots. I can't blame them I don't really like to get shots, I am the only one left to get one. If only they would give me a chocolate tootsie pop, they are my fav.

Evelyn said...

Don't worry girls, tia Evelyn is still super scared of needles too. Micah has been so scared of needles all of his life, until he started last year with the injections for his arthritis. He was a little better, but not to the point to give himself the shots.

Simply Done Together said...

I Love the Cherry Tootsie Pops the best. How many Licks...?