Tom and I both took the girls to school. They were all smiles this morning, eager to meet their new teachers and friends.
Ceci starts school at 8 am. So she was the first to be dropped off to school. Still full od smiles. This year she has Mrs. Hackendorn. Nicole had her 2 years ago and Gigi had her 12 years ago. She is a wonderfull teacher and we look forward to having her again.
Nicole is attending Claymont Middle School. She is in 4th grade. I just can't believe she is this old. She has Ms. Morrow which is one of the Gifted teachers. She will be Nicoles home room teacher as well as her Math and Science teacher.
I look forward to Nicole attending school there and hope she enjoys her new year.
As for Tom and I, we're getting older, no doubt about that, but we have enjoyed evrey bit of our girls. We look forward to whatever the year brings us.
0 comments:
Post a Comment