It's actually sad. I was talking to a friend a little bit ago about a play date and as Iwas going through our week mentally I realized that we don't even have time to play at the park until we have a day off of school. But I will say the things we do,we pretty much do as a family.
So our weeks go something like this:
6:30 am- Wake up
7am- Eat Breakfast
7:15- Tom and Ceci out the door
7:30- Nicole practice's her Flute
8:10- Nicole and I out the door
8:30- Me to work until 4
3:30- Ceci meets me at the Y
4:10- Nicole meets me at the Y
and here comes the crazyness
Mon- Golf (Eat at Home)
Tuesdays- Swim team, and Achievement day (Eat a frozen dinner at theY)
Wednesday- Young leaders at the Y and Girl Scouts(Go home to have dinner)
Thursday- Swim team (Frozen dinner at the Y)
Friday- Swim team and Girl Scouts (Dinner at home)
Saturdays and Sundays are our days off.
7pm- come home and spend a little time as a family, going for a walk or hanging out in the house.
7:30- scriptures
7:45- Ceci to bed and shower
8:15- Nicole to bed and shower
8:30- Tom and I have a little bit of time together making lunches for the next day and finishing the laundry. Fun stuff
9:30- We're wiped out and it's our bed time.
and then it all starts all over again.
When Tom and I think about it yes life is crazy, but we're together.
I know the day will come when the girls will play different team sports and will not have the same interests, so at this time we are just enjoying it.
1 comments:
You sound like me with crazy schedules with the kids. But is is worth it. Keep them busy when they are young, and they will have only interest in those things as they grow older. You are a good mom (and Tom a good dad) and they will appreciate all you do for them.
Post a Comment