CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Technology

E-mail, Blogging, Dumping Photos into the Lap Top, synching up my I Pod, dumping music onto my phone, and the list goes on and on. All this technology and somehow I just don't get how to do it all. My wonderful husband does it all for me. He uploads my photos, he makes my play lists, he has the task to upload songs onto my phone, he walks me through excel spread sheets, and glitches on my computer, and the list of things he does for me goes on and on. Technology is quite amazing, but I need a tech class 101. What truly amazes me is to think where technology will be at when my girls are my age. It's hard to believe 10 years ago we had pagers, computers with dial up, cars that needed a key to open the door and ginormous TVs and not in screen size!
So as my husband has dumped a ton of photos on my lap top, it will take some time to catch up with my posts. The exciting part is seeing all the pictures, kinda like opening a wonderful gift.

1 comments:

sumthinghappened said...

I happened upon your blog this morning from Jen M.'s blog. It's darling. And I do agree, keeping up with technology can be quite overwhelming. Thankfully we have our in house IT department, aka, Brett.