There is no greater gift I could ever ask for than to teach and nurture Nicole and Ceci.
I think of their future and hope that I have done the best I could.
I thank both the girls and Tommy for such a wonderful Mothers Day. It was very simple but very enjoyable. I woke to two very eager girls who wanted to give gifts. A picture frame made at achievement day, chocolates, a new key fob, flowers, breakfast (eggs, bacon, and bagel thins) and a so yummy dinner ( smoked baby back ribs, salad, grilled zucchini and asparagus), can I just say the 3 miles tomorrow and muscle pump are so earned. Tom also let me go shopping for a new outfit yesterday, but I have come to realize that I am not a fancy dresser, nor am I creative in thinking out of the box, as many of my friends are with layering tanks and dresses so that they are wearable to church. So needless to say I got work out clothes, which will also make me feel good. Thanks hun for giving me 2 hours of peace and quiet while shopping, not being rushed and better yet, not having to run to the bathroom with one of the girls to yet run back to the bathroom before we head out of the store with the other girl.
Which is the best gift? Having all 3 in my life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment