Tom and I took the girls to their first Phillies game.
We went with a group from the girls golf team.
It turned out to be a great night for a game.
Here the girls are playing at the kids zone.
This game they had to run in place to get their
Phillie Fanatic to run the bases.
It was a good way to kill time before the game started.
The girls were watching batting practice.
They were hopeing that a ball would come their way.
No such luck.
The Phillies are currently in 1st place,
even though they lost last night.
We were in the nose bleeder section. Top left level, middle section.
We had heard that there isn't a bad seat in the house,
and it was true.
We had a great view, and a nice breeze.
It was 90' last night and really sunny.
HOT
2 comments:
Oh my! You have no idea how happy to see you guys had blog! I'm all about them, especially family ones. I have one to, http://eastmeetswestblog.blogspot.com/
Oh, I was so excited to see you guys had a blog! It's really nice to see all the fun things the girls get to do. Plus I love blogs, here's mine http://eastmeetswestblog.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment