CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Sisterly Love


So after a lonely weekend without the girls I realized how lucky they are to have each other. I have to remind myself during the bickering and arguing that they truly love each other, and no matter how much I question somethings they may do, I realize that they are turning into wonderfull girls.
This weekend the girls slept over their Grandma Dinora's on Friday night, and then at their Grandma Polly's on Saturday night, and yes Tom and I actually went out to dinner, not Home Depot.
They are very lucky to have their grandmas so close by to be able to just "Hang Out at Grandma's", we are gratefull for them every day.

5 comments:

terahreu said...

Such a cute photo. You are lucky to have grandmas so close. Hey, how is Gigi doing?

Simply Done Together said...

Gigi's doing great. Check out her blog. Her link is on our blog.
I'll post one of her pictures soon, probably her wedding shower.

Evelyn said...

I tell Micah and Jonah the same thing, how lucky they are to have each other, and that no matter what happens they have each other. They, too, are always showing some type of affection and love towards the other, they look out for each other all the time. They have their moments, but they really get along with each other so well. Tia Evelyn

Anonymous said...

I tell Micah and Jonah the same thing, that they are so lucky to have each other. They are always showing affection and love towards each other. I tell them that no matter what happens they will always have each other and to be best friends. They do have their moments, but they truly look out for each other. tia Evelyn

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.