
Tom and Nicole are both are wearing Phillies World Series shirts. Can you tell who enjoys baseball and then who doesn't really care?

So Ceci and I don't really care for sports. Give us a really good game and maybe we'll get out of our seats, but otherwise just pass the funnel cake and drinks.

So Elizabeth and I talked the entire time. The game was over and we had no clue. Kinda Funny!
Wow can we talk.
Ceci is doing I don't know what. It was kinda warm yet she insisted on wearing her NEW coat.

The Girls!

After the game there were fire works. Carter didn't really like them. Too loud.

The Wilmington First Crowd!
Looking forward to next years game.
2 comments:
Melina...what wonderful pictures of you and your family...you have two beautiful girls and a loving husband..what more do you need? Take care and I love you,
Tia Noni
Thanks Tia. Yes I know that I am very lucky. I am truly thankful every day.
Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment