CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Nicole

Nicole, as she now puts it, is double digits. The big 10. I am so proud of her. She is growing up to be such a beautiful girl. I am also a bit terrified. She has 2 years until Young Women's, and for me, it means that she is growing up. For the time being, I will take as much as my double did get girl will let me. Happy Birthday Nicole. I love you.




Nicole got her first pair of waders from Tom for her birthday. Check out on one of the following postings for her big catches!

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Happy belated birthday, Nicole. You sure are growing up. You already look like a young women, though. We love you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nicole on your birthday...you sure are a beautiful girl.

Tia Noni