So life has been hectic and my personal joys have gone by the way side. Not only that but my computer is on the fritz. AAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
But I must say life is good, the kids are good and Tom is good so all that put together = Greatness. It amazes me on how life takes over and we loose our selves somewhere in there. I am reading 3 Cups of Tea right now, what a good read so far. It puts a good perspective on how selfless some are without expecting anything in return. Isn't that what we as mothers do? (Well I should say Parents) but where is that harmonious balance so that we don't get lost with all we do... being a wife, mother, friend, serving in church, school, work..... and the list goes on and on and on. This book has opened my pondering window, to think of how I can take time for myself, do what I love, and be able to be the best I can be for my husband and family.
General Conference Note Taker
3 months ago
2 comments:
Glad to know things are going well for you and your family. That is what we are supposed to do with our lives and stay busy with wathever comes our way.
Great to see your blog, I wish I had time for it..like you said life takes over and we loose ourselves somewhere in there. I know that you are doing everything for your beautiful girls and husband...that is something to be proud of.
Love,
Tia Noni
Post a Comment