
Many of you know that my wonderful husband is a convert to the church. Thanks to all of our friends and family that have been great examples and friends to Tom he joined the church 3 years ago. I am very proud to say that he has been my great strength and has made me a better person and that together we have made great strides to have an Eternal Family.
On August 8, 2009 we went to the Washington DC temple to receive our Endowments. What a beautiful day it was. My mom was able to be part of this very special day as well as our Very Dear friends Grant and Elizabeth Vincent.
2 comments:
That is fantastic!!!! I can't wait to show Axel. Congrats to you both. What a very, very special day. I am almost in tears right now. So wish I was there.
Thanks Tera, we wish you guys were here also.
We're getting Sealed on December 5th. We're so excited for that day to come.
Post a Comment